IBM® Cognos® Business Intelligence provides reports, analysis, dashboards and scoreboards to help support the way people think and work when they are trying to understand business performance. You can freely explore information, analyze key facts and quickly collaborate to align decisions with key stakeholders.
- Cognos Business Intelligence includes professional report authoring capabilities that are easier to use and that help minimize the effort for report authors.
- Users can create their own impromptu queries or customize existing reports
- Collaborative reporting features built into Cognos Business Intelligence help people communicate with others to drive decisions and gain additional insight.
- Users can access reports on mobile devices and they can interact with each page as the report loads rather than wait for the entire report to download to the mobile device.
- With the dashboard capabilities of Cognos Business Intelligence, users can assemble and personalize dashboard views to support individual decision-making styles.
- Historical data alongside data in motion and what-if scenarios provide an extensive view of performance.
- You can make your dashboards portable to support decisions where and when they need to be made.
- With Cognos Business Intelligence analysis capabilities, users can use analytical reporting, trend analysis, statistical analysis and more to explore information easily and intuitively.
- Business and financial analysts can assess your immediate business situation with more advanced, predictive or what-if analysis.
- Support for operational and strategic decision-making cycles help can engage the right people at the right time for analysis.
- You can take advantage of options for mobile, offline interactive dashboard and analysis, along with versions for Microsoft Office software to meet the needs of all your uses.
- Capabilities for forming communities, capturing annotations and opinions and sharing insights help groups streamline and improve decision-making.
- Workflow and task management capabilities are designed to connect people and coordinate activities seamlessly.
- Users can share insights and solicit ideas with a broad set of social networking capabilities from IBM Connections.
- With the scorecarding capability of Cognos Business Intelligence, your business can compare key performance indicators (KPIs) to your strategic goals.
- Features that can visually capture organizational strategy can help departments and employees set priorities.
- A web-based deployment model reduces the administrative burden while encouraging user adoption.